Friday, April 30, 2021

National Tabby Day

 Tabbies - yep - we're the ones with the magnificent stripes going on and we are proud of them for sure.   We look like the BIG cats (or maybe THEY look like US?).    Tigers have stripes and so do we.


Whether I'm "right side up" or "upside down" my stripes are as stripey as stripes can be.   Can you tell that I'm PROUD to be a tabby?    I am......and I'm also happy to be in the Tabby Cat Club where we celebrate our stripes every single day!

HAPPY NATIONAL TABBY DAY TO ALL MY TABBY FRIENDS
hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com


3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

You have fabulous tabby stripes no matter how you look at them!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy you have some very fine stripes and a bit of Ginger in you so you get my vote
I give you mine too Teddy but you should be a bit gray
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Happy National Tabby Cat to two of my besties! You are both so near and dear to me.