Sunday, April 18, 2021

Pet Owners Independence Day

 Wait - WHAT?   Pet Owners Independence Day?   I don't recall approving this as a national holiday.   I mean pet owners are on duty 24/7 right?   

Gosh - if pet owners want or need independence they shouldn't have pets - am I right?  I mean we totally depend on them and need them all the time to feed us, brush us, spoil us- all that stuff we expect when we ADOPT them.    I suppose once in a while it's OK for them to have a LITTLE time to themselves but I think we should approve that!    

This is me on one of my first days in my new home - and as you can see I am attached to my Mom by a piece of fleece - that's about as independent as she's allowed to be!

Seriously though - HAPPY PET OWNERS INDEPENDENCE DAY
to all pet Moms and Dads who make our lives so perfect.   You do deserve a day to
celebrate (just don't go too far away please!).

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com


3 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

We agree that they should have a LITTLE time to themselves!!!

The Florida Furkids

meowmeowmans said...

Happy Pet Owner's Independence Day to you and your mom, Teddy! We like the idea of the fleece string connection. MOL

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy we like your idea of dependent independence MOL