Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Pathetic Parents by Raz



Today's event is My Pathetic Parents is hosted by Oui Oui.  

There aren't enough hours in the day to describe all the pathetic things my parents do.  Well, most of the pathetic stuff is done by Mom.  Dad's pretty good but does one thing....he moves me off of his computer desk chair.  Look at how he carries me....
Hey Dad.....I'm going to barf if you carry me upside down like this!

Mom is pathetic too.....she does so many goofy things!!  This is an example.  I'm trying to relax on her lap but she looks like she's strangling me!
                                     

Hey....let me out of here!!!!


Thanks to Oui Oui for hosting this fun event.  I could go on and on but I figure you want to read about all the other pathetic parents!!

7 comments:

Swami Zoe said...

Why do pawrents hold us around the neck! Silly! Me-Ommmmmm

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

My dad cary me around like that too !
Must be a daddy thing ?!
XOXO

Timmy Tomcat said...

You really need to send them back to kitty handling school MOL

Oui Oui said...

Ah, but they try so hard! Thanks for sharing, now I don't feel so bad when The Girl holds me upside down!

Cherry City Kitties said...

Whoops! You were scooped off that chair, our daddy musta took lessons from yours!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

I thinks the chair scooping must be taught somewhere. My parents do the same. ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

Hey, our parents hold us like that sometimes, too. :)

Hugs!

Moosey