Thursday, November 14, 2013

"My Pathetic Parents" by Socks

"My Pathetic Parents Mommy" I had to retitled it my Daddy isn't pathetic but Mommy is pathetic enough for like a zillion parents. There was the time she mistook a wild rabbit for me, then there was the time she nearly fell off the board she was sitting on because she couldn't find me and I was sitting right under her (that was funny), and then there was the time that .....................................

er I have been informed that IF I don't cease tattling on my Mommy's patheticness  she will cease feeding me so I thinks I has a sudden case of amnesia.

Socks reporting for ATCAD

9 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL she thought a rabbit was you??????? That's furry funny!!

Thanks for participating!

Raz

Marilia said...

Hehehe! =)

Swami Zoe said...

MOL! Oh dear the food threat! Best to forget! Me-Ommmmmm

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

She thought a rabbit , was you ??!!
OMC !!
XOXO

Timmy Tomcat said...

Who could mistake a rabbit for you Socks. MOL.

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Socks, you had us all laughing! A wild rabbit!!! That's the best ever! Thanks for spilling the beans. Hee, hee!

Cherry City Kitties said...

bwahahaha.... oops... you're right... food is more important ...

pee ess: you can tell more later!

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Can you believe she even petted the rabbit and tried to pick it up.

Thanks everyone, ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

We like that one about the rabbit! MOL!

Hugs,

Moosey