Monday, November 18, 2013

Timmy and Fitz Movember

Hi Furends:

The whole Tomcat Furmaly supports Movember to remind men about testicular and prostate cancer. Our Dad is a Nursy Man so told us how very important this is. He does his checks and has a yearly physical by his doctor. His facial hair is not nearly as nice as my and Fitz's Moustaches. 

Me First as I love my Pink Moustache!

I have to admit I like the way it saves the flavor
of my favorite Noms!

Remind you Dads and all the guys in your families to remember to talk to their doctors about this and have a yearly check.

Purrs 
Timmy and Fitz from Tomcat Commentary by Tim

9 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

It's like your dad say's furry ipawtent to do check-up's !

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Fitz the pink mustache is the cats meow. Timmy you look great. ~Socks

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good guys!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

The Florida Furkids said...

That pink 'stache is very impurressive!! Saving noms is a good reason to have a 'stache!

Thanks for participating!

Raz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Love the stashes especially the pink one. I didn't realize that I could change colors (mom isn't computer gifted if you know what I mean). Well done!

Swami Zoe said...

Beautiful and handsome! Me-Ommmmmm

Mo and The Purries said...

Timmy & Fitz, you both look stache-tastic!
Thank you for participating in our Movember event!
~ Sonora Pepper
from Purrchance To Dream

Oui Oui said...

I love how you wear those 'staches! So very sophisticated!

meowmeowmans said...

Way to rock those 'staches, TCC pals!