Thursday, November 14, 2013

My Pathetic Parents

I want to thank Oui Oui for hosting this fun event. I am hoping that maybe the my folks will see my post and take notes today.

Please, don't get me wrong. I love my parents dearly but sometimes there are problems that I feel need to be addressed. I don't like to complain about them because after all the daddie was first to feed me when I was a starving kittie wandering around outside trying to fend for myself when I was only six months old . . . I have a wonderful furever home . . . except . . . well . . .

. . . there are several things that my pathetic parents do but at the top of my list involves my food bowl.


Do you see the problem here!? Look closer . . . you can see the bottom of my food bowl, yes! Oh I do not like that at all!! I start to get worried that I will run out!!! I wonder if I should eat what is left or should I ration it out making it last?!

. . . OMC! There is so little food in my bowl that I can actually count what is left. This is my danger zone and totally unacceptable! When this happens I run to the folks to let them know! They seem not to be able to understand or are too busy to see what I am trying to tell them. I find them in the house and when they notice me I run to the kitchen and stand by my bowl, and if I am really upset I will meooowww so loud. This is more stress than a cat should ever have!!!

Now this is a photo of how I would like my food bowl to be at all times but that only happens when they are going out of town for an overnight or long weekend. I don't understand why my bowl cannot always be this full. It would keep me from much unwanted stress. Oh if only my pathetic parents would figure this out . . . I will say that since I have have lived inside with them that I never have run out of my food but I have come close . . . I can only keep hoping and trying to let them know to please keep my food bowl well supplied.

ps: Mom & Dad if you are reading this ignore the complaining part but pay close attention to the KEEPING OF THE FOOD BOWL ALWAYS FULL . . . sorry for yelling, I couldn't help myself.

10 comments:

Mariodacat said...

i here you loud and clear Qui Qui - it's the same over here cept my pawparents' excuse is cuz I'm on a d.i.e.t.! i do run out of food every night and my food dish sits there empty until breakfast. I wonder if our pawparents are related!!!

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Gracie, what stress! Maybe you could suggest to your pawrents to get one of those continuous feed bowl contraptions! Me-Ommmmmm

Jenn said...

Hehe you sound like my kitties. If the bottom of the bowl is visible, they'll just sit there looking up at me with pathetic eyes until I add more food to the bowl. :)

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Could have been me that wrote this :)
XOXO

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh Gracie I can hardly believe how they make you suffer! Pathetic!
MOL

The Florida Furkids said...

That's down right scary! Tamir used to howl when the feeder got down to the half way point. It's always a dilemma....eat what's left or ration it out. Maybe this post will help!

The Florida Furkids

Oui Oui said...

A bowl with so little foods you can see the bottom is such a sad sight! But the dad did a good deed feeding you the first time! Purrs and thanks!

Cherry City Kitties said...

Miss Gracie, I so get that. When you've been a kitty out surviving on their own like we used to have to, well, that kind of traumatizes you a bit. And some painful sads like that are hard to forget. We just has to trust. I know all will be well, but girl, stands your ground!
Tipp

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sigh can you believe my parents have started taking food bowls away. It is very upsetting to Scylla as her bowl disappears whenever I am in the house. ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, we agree, Gracie! You should NEVER be able to see the bottom of your food bowl. We kind of freak out here about that, too.

Hugs!

Moosey