Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fun Fhotos

Well hi evfurry..and thanks Gracie fur hosting fun fotos here at the TCC..we haz missed having fun here...been all takin turnz at being sickies..so this iz a great event to do and remind uz we haz lot's of funs...MOL MOL ..

 I have fun sneakin up on Dinnermintz in the KDS.....
I have fun watching Roo TV..it'z almost as good az bird TV.MOL..
I have fun chasin toyz in the KDS..
 
I have fun chasin butterflies..MOL..see him...he waz furry quick!
 
I haz fun helpin mum cook...I iz furry good..
 
I haz fun dressin up in mumz furz MOL...
 
I haz fun watchin the birdz in sunpuddlez..
 
I haz fun snoozing anywhere...MOL..
 
 
 
I haz fun juz bein me....
Thankz so much Gracie fur hosting this fun eventz...mum sayz fun iz good fur the soulz...
Paw pats an loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xxxx
 
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You kids DO know how to have fun but with all the sickies there lately I guess the fun is "on hold"! Hopefully all will be well (literally) soon!

Hugs and Have Fun!
Love, Sammy

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, roo TV? Just...wow!!!! You sure do know how to have Fun, capital F!

Anonymous said...

Youz shur doo habz lawtz of fun fingz to do gawjus. Soz glad youz beez feelin' better.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Colehaus Cats said...

We love how you show having fun everywhere!

meowmeowmans said...

You certainly DO know how to have fun, Dinnermintz and Pickles! That Roo TV must be awesome to watch! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

Kwee Cats and Art said...

We think those are the best funs we seen yet! You guys are just awesome. We'd love to get to check out some of that Roo TV - wow!

Cherry City Kitties said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Marty the Manx said...

You Girls do know how to have tons of fun!
Luvs ya!