Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday Funday with Timmy and Fitz

Sunday a good Lady-Cat has to get the house in order. I put Dad's Our cards up by the tree.

Fitz, you should re-arrange the cards by size and...
Einstein... Shush! I have studied Fur-Shui.

Then I cuddle with Dad and he tells me how I
am the Best Kitty of All

I spend Sunday as Funday. Grrrr... Gotcha Blue Man!

I give him some licks to make up for the bitey.
Of course Sunday is always...

Bath Day. And I like to start with my...

TIMMY! Alright Tabby furends I think that is that for our Sunday. 

We wish you all a Merry Christmas, Hanukkah or Holiday you celebrate. Purrs from all at our home and please stop by to say hello and have a bit of nip.

Miss Fitz
Timmy Tomcat

4 comments:

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Wowserz sooo many CATmas cards you got !!

Happy Easy SUNday !

Fuzzy Tales said...

You have a zillion cards! Wow! And you sure know how to spend a SUNday...or any day! :-)

Marty the Manx said...

What a great SUNday at your place Miss Fitz and Timmy! Happy Holidays to you all too!
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Live to you and everyone at your place! Xxoo