Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Moosey's Fun Photos :)

Hi Everybuddy! It's me, Moosey!

Fank you, sweet Gracie, for hosting such a fun event today. Dad went back into the archives to find my pictures for this post, so we apologize if you've seem them before. But I do promise that I am having FUN in all of them. :)

Playing with my favorite string toy!
I LOVE my Christmas tree. I wish it could stay up year round.
Catnip is FUN -- and funny!
Oh, and I almost forgot. I wanted to give you all a quick update on how I'm doing. The insulin seems to be helping me feel better.  I have more energy and am eating well. We just started a higher dosage yesterday, and so far, so good.  Dr. L says we still have a ways to go until I am what they call "regulated," but we are getting there. And me and Dad have an understanding about my insulin and other meds - he knows just how to give 'em so that I don't get upset, and I am a very good boy about taking them. Thank COD on both accounts.

Big hugs and headbonks to you all.  Now I am off to see all of YOUR fun photos, dear TCC pals! :)

Love,

Moosey

10 comments:

Fozziemum said...

What fun fotos Moosey..we luvs the xmas tree and you look so happy there...xmas iz a super fun time...glad you are feelin better too and being a good boy fur dad MOL...we not so compliantz wiff medz MOL...paw pats and loves Dinnerminzt and Pickles xxxx

Anonymous said...

Well first of all Moosey I'm very happy to hear you're feeling better. That's GREAT news and just in time for the holiday too!! You do look like you're having fun in your photos - I agree with you about the Christmas tree....why take it down? I like it UP all the time!

Hugs, Sammy

Fuzzy Tales said...

Moosey, we're glad for the update, that you're seemingly feeling better. Our mom wants to know if your dad could come and do the Aerokat for Nicki every day. Ha.

Anyway, we loved seeing your fun photos and hope there will be lots of fun in the future for you. Purrs and purrayers to you all.

Anonymous said...

Oh Moosey dat'z jiz pawsum nuze. Weez soz glad youz beez feelin' better. And youz doo look like youz beez habbin' a blazt.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Colehaus Cats said...

Yippee Moosey! We love seeing you have fun and know you will again soon! Thanks for your update! Purrs...

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Yay Moosey! We love that string toy - most excellent. And hey, yes, nip is fun....ANY time :-) We are so super happy for the good news about you and your meds. We know meds are NO fun. We always have you and your family in our purrs and prayers.
Hugs!

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Good boy, Moosey! We know the Dad is just taking the best care of you. Just like when my Mom treats me like a pin cushion twice a week to give me fluids. It feels good when it's over. Right?
Purrs,
Tommie

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

What a great string toy you have there. And your tree is BEAUTIFUL! Really beautiful, for sure.

Purrs,
Nissy

PS. Glad to hear you're doin' well. purrs

Cherry City Kitties said...

You DO look like you're having fun bro!
We're gonna come hang out under that shiny tree with you and the sisfurs... and tell stories about yuletide tunas roasting on an open fire.... Happy Holidays from your honorary Tabby siblings Dexter and Willow!

Marty the Manx said...

Good to see you having fun Moosey. Thanks for the update! Sending your our healing purrs!
Marty and Ralphie