Sunday, December 21, 2014

SUNday with Sam

Oh what a glorious day it is when Mr. Sun manages to put on his happy face and make an appearance.  I'm always happy when enjoying a sun puddle!   

One of my favorite spots in the winter time is to go out on our front porch which gets sun early in the morning and lie there to soak up the rays!   YES it's cold out there but the sun makes it SO nice for a few minutes!

And in the summer time - my back deck gets sun in the afternoon and I'm THERE......keeping an eye on Mom's flower boxes AND lying in the sun until I get too warm then I go under the umbrella table for a few winks in the shade.

I do love the sun and it just feels great on my old bones...............almost like getting a Sun Sauna!  I hope everyone enjoys some sun for the holidays - I much prefer THAT to snow!!

Let a little SUN into your life....................SMILE!

Thanks Gracie and Raz for inviting me to help you host this TCC event for all our friends.......and again everyone - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hugs, Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

7 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We love your sunny photos! We can't wait to enjoy sunshine in our back space again too...in about oh, five months. LOL.

The Florida Furkids said...

OMC look at your sweet potato plant!!! Your deck looks so warm and inviting, no wonder you enjoy it. You can teleport over to our house for SUN until your warm weather comes back!

Raz

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Your sun deck looks like a purrfect space to spend some time on !

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Wow Sammy youz gawdid lawtz ob grayt sunshine. Enjoy, and habz a blezt Sunday.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Sammy, those are most excellent ways of enjoying sun! We all agree, there isn't much can beat the warmth of the sun, especially when it's cold.
Hugs!

Marty the Manx said...

Wonderful SUNday Sun photos Sammy! Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful day! Hope you find a nice SUNpuddle to warm your bones today!
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You have two great pkCes to soak up the sun. Your back patio is purrrfect and very lovely!!