Friday, December 26, 2014

Recovering From Christmas

WHEW!   I'm exhausted.......opening all those presents and all the excitement of having company and endless food and ribbon, tissue, wrapping paper - well it's just a whole lot for an old guy to handle! 


So, I'm taking every opportunity today to REST.   I'll just nap until I'm caught up and when I take breaks from napping, I'll play with all the COOL stuff I got! 

Hope Santa Paws was good to ALL of you because he was VERY good to me and I'd wish that for you too.

Holiday Hugs...AND MERRY DAY AFTER!
Sammy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

2 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Lots of snoozing going on here too!!

Raz

Lin said...

Oh yeah. We are in full recovery mode at our house too. Poor cats are exhausted having everyone home in our once quiet house.