Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Cat Herding Day

 Humans think they are pretty good at herding their cats into carriers or cages or cars but WE really have a variety of wonderful escape techniques at our disposal for these occasions don't we?!

My tried and true one is going to the top of my cat tree............it's even taller than my Dad...........nobody can get me up there!    Another favorite is under the couch.   Neither of my parents are strong enough to move the couch - while it's a SQUEEZE for me to get under there I can and WILL if I must!

This is the tree Mom and Dad got for me !


This is me at the tippity top spot on the tree which is located in MY unfinished basement hideaway and is my SAFE spot !

CAT HERDING is a fine art - fortunately my Mom and Dad are really lousy at it.   I hope they stay that way.    

Hugs, Teddy




5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

That's an amazing cat tree!!! We think you can do a great job of not being herded!

The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Super idea. I shall have to try that sometime.

Ananka said...

I am utterly terrible at it with my 3 haha even treats don't work. Too clever my cats <3

pilch92 said...

You are too funny. :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

We cats sure know how to play escape from our parents dont we Teddy