Tuesday, December 8, 2020

National Christmas Tree Day

 I think most families really start feeling the Christmas spirit in their homes when they put up their Christmas tree.    We are like that at MY house for sure!    



My favorite time of the day is whenever Mom and Dad turn the lights on the tree - it looks magical.   And I'll NEVER forget the first time I ever SAW a Christmas tree - it was my very first Christmas in my new home and I could hardly wait for Mom to put the skirt under the tree so I could claim my spot!    To this day, I love napping under the tree and even though Dad has a train under the tree and the presents try to crowd me out - I still manage to squeeze in there and enjoy the tree from MY perspective - UNDER looking UP!

Happy Christmas to everyone............

Teddy Claws

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Your laser eyes match the tree lights!!

The Florida Furkids

Ananka said...

Nice tree :-D

Ours has survived for 8 days now, 3 cats and 1 toddler!

catladymac said...

We remember how much Angel Sammy loved being under the tree and your Dad's train too. Purrs !

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy you reminded me of my first time seeing our tree. It was a BIG one and we really climbed it and broke ornaments and it was FUN Hee Hee