Friday, December 18, 2020

DEAR SANTA FROM TIGGER




Dear Santa,

I've been a good Tabby Cat this year. I really, really, really, really want to ask you for some special gifts this year. Santa, these special gifts are not for me but for Mommy Crystal, 'Sister' Daisy Mae and the world and OK maybe a special gift for me too.
First, I ask you to give my Mommy Crystal what she asks for. She really deserves several special gifts for rescuing me and giving me a furrever, loving home and letting me be boss. Second, I ask you to give 'Sister' Daisy Mae everything she wants too. She deserves it just like Mommy Crystal. Thirdly, although not everyone in the world probably deserves a gift and may be on your naughty list, please do me a huge favor and give everyone in the world a special gift. Finally, I ask you to give me a special gift too. I don't feel that's asking to much Santa.
TIGGER




5 comments:

Pam and Teddy said...

I sure hope Santa grants all your wishes on the list.......he's a good guy so I'm sure he'll do just that!

Happy Christmas!!
Hugs, Teddy

CRYSTAL said...

OH Pam and Teddy thank you and yes Santa Paws is a guy so I have hopes he'll grant all I ask.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Ananka said...

Aww you are so sweet. <3

pilch92 said...

That was so sweet. XO

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is a really nice list of wishes for Santa and I think he is listentin