Friday, December 18, 2020

My Dear Santa Wish List

 Oh I've written so many wish lists since last Christmas it's crazy - but I threw them all out the window when I realized this was going to be a very different Christmas.

I've thought a lot about what's most important to me - and that's my Mom and Dad and my happy home.   OF course I want the virus to go away forever and ever but I'm not sure that's in Santa's department.   We all hope for that.

Here's my final wish list.................you all get to see it before I send it off to Santa.............oh - and don't forget to leave cookies and milk out for the BIG GUY - he gets hungry flying around all night in that sleigh ya know!


I hope all of you get all the things you have on YOUR Wish List !

Hugs, Teddy
http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com
BIG THANKS to Noelle and Raz for hosting this fun event!!!!



3 comments:

Ananka said...

That is a great letter <3

pilch92 said...

That was sweet- I hope he brings you lots of squeezies.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy that is a great letterr to Santa and I think you will get your wishes. You are a special kitty my friend