Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Holiday Season Selfie

 'Tis the season and everyone is patiently (or not) waiting for Santa Paws to arrive in just a couple of days and nights.    Assuming we've all been VERY GOOD (I know I have) we will have stockings full of goodies and presents under the tree....................I'm being rather patient.


Mom I don't think this is enough snow for Santa to land his sleigh on......will we get some more before Christmas Eve?    I'm worried........

AND EXCITED!

Hugs, Teddy

http://onespoiledcat.wordpress.com

3 comments:

Martyna said...

All Christmas gifta are very nice;)

The Florida Furkids said...

Don't worry, Santa knows how to manage no matter how much snow there is.

The Florida Furkids

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy never a worry because Santa is Magic!
Timmy Tomcat
Miss Fitz