Friday, December 18, 2020

Rosie's Letter to Santa


 Dear Santa, I would like a sweater that no other cat has worn-make it fun to show off my playful personality. Also, a meow activated remote control. If there is no such thing, please make some just remember all patent rights belong to me I noticed you didn’t send an elf to spy/watch us so I have been taking notes. Emmy stole my blue mouse, Drake peed on a chair, Penny is mean to Trouble and Brody and they are mean to me and Joanie spilled the entire bowl of water in the bedroom. Love, Rosie

3 comments:

Ananka said...

Aww Rosie you are so cute :-D

Timmy Tomcat said...

Rosie you are a sweetie and I think your excellent reporting will be really appreciated

Pam and Teddy said...

I'm sure Santa appreciates the SPY report and I hope he brings you your VERY OWN new sweater!

Hugs, Teddy