Friday, December 18, 2020

DEAR SANTA

 


Dear Santa,
I am a fortunate kitty.
I have a loving and wonderful family.
I am pretty sure you cannot give me the gift I am asking for
but maybe just maybe you could you could help with making this
more of a peaceful and healthier world for all. 

When you could fly all around the world on Christmas I am hoping
that you could sprinkle magic dust on every part of the world. 
I know your dust is magic and maybe you could add world peace in the dust
and dust to make the covid virus be under control so others will not
be affected. I know a vaccination is close and hopefully this will be a thing of the past.

Peace & Love,
Gracie


Thank you Raz & Noelle for hosting this fun event.  

4 comments:

Ananka said...

Wonderful letter :-D

pilch92 said...

That is a great letter, I hope Santa fulfills every request.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Gracie you wrote a wonderful letter to Santa and we hope he is going to grant it. Purrs dear girl xoxoxo

Pam and Teddy said...

A super letter dear Gracie......I do hope Santa complies with your requests...........Santa is MAGIC so I think he can do it!

Hugs, Teddy