Friday, September 27, 2013

Could It Be?

Wondering ~ Hoping ~ Could It Be~Is It possible?!
 
Photo by Zoolatry

I have been working away at the Tabby Cat Club, the largest and most active club in the blogosphere, trying to recruit new members because my goal is to reach 100 before your anniversary. I even reached out and have three members out there scouting for tabby kitties to join the club, Willow, Dexter, and Clementine.

The Tabby Cat Club's first post was on 11 November 2011 and our first event was posted on 18 November 2011. Oh, how neat it would be if we could have 100 members in our club to celebrate our second anniversary at the club. I have been hoping that this goal could be reached as I would plan something very special for all the founding members, the first 100 members, of the Tabby Cat Club!

I think about the 100 membership tabbies all the time . . . play time . . . lunch time . . . treat time . . . naptime . . . and at bedtime. We are so close to reaching our goal, needing only two more members . . . how pawsome would that be if we had 100 members in time to celebrate our anniversary?!

. . . I feel it . . . I can tell . . . stop back on the 30th . . . there will be a BIG SURPRISE!

16 comments:

AnnStaub said...

Can't wait Gracie :) I'm sure you can recruit 2 more tabby cats by then!

Unknown said...

My minion has been a reader of The Tabby Cat Club for a very long time. She and I would love to join, but she's 13. The age requirement was recently changed to 16, but would it still be possible? She does co-run a blog and helps me with mine.

The Florida Furkids said...

Whoo wheee....I can't wait!!!

Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Holy Cat! That sure does sound exciting, Gracie! I can hardly wait for your big surprise!

Hugs,

Moosey :)

CatInTheFridge said...

OH! I sent out an email to see if I can help recruit! I know some fab tabs. :)
Crepes, catinthefridge.com

www.shelter-cats.com said...

November 11th? Is the surprise that it's my birthday?
xxoo
Maggie (Tommie's Mom)

Maggie from Stillness at Cherith said...

Oh- a surprise!
=)

Brian's Home Blog said...

That sounds exciting!

Oui Oui said...

I'll paint some stripes on one of my siblings!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Sounds furry exciting !
I shall try to stop by !
XOXO

Anonymous said...

You can do it! Purrs....

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Pickles Picasso~I don't know how to get ahold of you, I went to your site and was no way to leave you a message please get back to me. If anyone is a friend of Pickles tell him I am needing him to email me!!!

Crepes~Thanks, will make sure you get your recruiter badge!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and encouragement! I have a feeling we can pull this off. xoxoxo

Maggie~Will party and celebrate the birthday boy!!



Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh my I am really excited. ~Socks

Swami Zoe said...

11-11-11 is a most auspicious start date! If I come across some club-less tabbies, I will send them over here! Me-Ommmmmm

Unknown said...

@Gracie: my minion and I need to get an "okay" from our bigger minions. But I think they will say yes! We will email you as soon as we know.

Mo and The Purries said...

We're looking forward to the BIG surprise!