Thursday, September 19, 2013

Silver's Pirate Day

Hey guys! Argh.... Guys!
 Mom decided to put me on this pirate ship for fun! And... Hm.... NOPE! It was scary as hell. So, this is Halloween for humans, huh? And this is fun? I think we have very different definition of fun.

It was so crowded you can barely see where I am. It's like where's Waldo? But Silver version.


Pirate kitty

Alright, I'm outta here! I need to find my kitty furends for Pirate Day! Come see me at the I Love Silver Meow!



Pirate silver meow

Look at my tattoos! Happy Pirate Day! Argh...

11 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Arrrrrrr, I will round up the fleet and save you from this scary ship. Hang in there.

Mickey's Musings said...

Yar Silver!
Happy Pirates day !!!!!
Come join r ship and share r plunder!
Arrrgh, Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

Oui Oui said...

Arrr, ye be right! It took a while but I found ya. Thems some mighty lovely tats, me beauty.

meowmeowmans said...

Ye are a fine pirate, indeed, Silver. But that ship be way too crowded with scallywags!

Team Tabby said...

Ahoy Pirate Silver, yer tattoos are purrfect!

Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Splendid Little Stars said...

Argh! Happy Pirates Day!

Bloggerage said...

I think those tattoos are shooped? lol

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

OMC !
You did get tattoo´s for Pirate Day ?!
I must fix that for next year :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Silver you make a fine pirate kitty even if it is a bit much excitement
Captain Tim Tomcat

Life with Ragdolls said...

Hi Meowmeowmens! Thanks for coming by! And you have a great weekend too!:-)

The Florida Furkids said...

You make a pawsome scurvy pirate!!

Raz and The Florida Furkids