Thursday, September 5, 2013

Driving Dad Crazy by Ms Fitz

Hi Tabbies

Timmy is a Daddy's boy and does nothing wrong so you will have to listen to me, Ms Fitz, or The Rose Among Thorns as I am known on Catster. Thanks for hosing Oui Oui.
Yes its me. Ms Fitz in my younger days.

I have made Dad Crazy right from the Start. You see I was a foster. and...
See that box. I did not come out of there for weeks!
*Made Dad Crazy*
So once I was out of my box Dad took me to Adoption Events. I laid there like a lump. People asked if I was sick. Dad even took You Tube videos of me to show that I was full of life. Meow! 
*Made Dad Crazy*
I play well with others. NO, I did NOT!
*Made Dad Crazy*
It was play with me only or... I Quit!
*Made Dad Crazy*
I was by myself shooting Lasers!
*Made Dad Crazy*
Over time I got used to the other cats in the house.I told them what I expected with my paw.
Tap, Tap, Tap! You BETTER listen or
that will be a whack, whack, whack!
*A little less crazy for Dad*
Now my Man Cat Toby is on the Tree with me
Shooting Lasers.

*Am I back to making you Crazy Dad*
Dad now calls me his pretty Sloe-Eyed Girl. 
*Just a little Fitz, just a little*

Ms Fitz from the Tomcat Home


9 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Love you sisfur!
Timmy

The Florida Furkids said...

You've done a good job making your Dad crazy!!

Raz

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well really you had an awful tough job keeping all those guys in line and getting your Dad to figure out you were family not a foster so we thinks you were entitled to make him crazy. ~Socks

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are great at driving your daddie crazy. I just love the airplane ears in some of your photos. Keep up the good work.

Swami Zoe said...

You wouldn't know it by my most divine peacefulness, but I was a CRAZY kitten like you. I recommend some meditation and yoga to help diffusany more driving your dad crazy. Me-Ommmmm

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Ms Fitz! Everything you did was purrfectly normal. Clearly you are just Miss Understood! Aren't we kitties all purrfect? Timmy must never get caught to have earned such accolades. My hat (if I had one) is off to him! Purrs and thanks for sharing!

Karen Jo said...

Good job on letting your Dad know that you wanted to stay with him and not get adopted out. You are great at driving your Dad crazy.

Spyro and the Gang

meowmeowmans said...

Good job making the dad know that he would be crazy NOT to keep you, Fitz. :)

Love,

Moosey

Kitties Blue said...

Hey Ms. Fitz, these are fun posts. You don't need to be a tabby kitty to drive the humans bonkers so all of us could relate. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo