Monday, September 16, 2013

CAT CLUB~QUIZ ANSWERS

~ TABBY CAT CLUB QUIZ ~
~ TIME FOR THE QUIZ IS NOW OVER~
See below next to the questions
 the answers they will be in red

* * * Honorable Mention to Silver Meow * * *
First to get 100% correct on her quiz

* * * Congratulations to Moosey * * *
Winner of runner up drawing

 


Open Book Test ~ Chapters I & II
You do not need to be a member of the club to take the test. Everyone is welcome!!!


* Directions for submitting your quiz are at the end of the test.
Make sure your name is on your test when you email me.
Tests must be submitted to me no later than 9:00 pm Monday night edt

 

1. Gracie is the _______________ of the Tabby Cat Club   
       a. President 
       b. Organizer
       c. Founder     C
       d. Party Animal
Tabitha
2. Tabitha hosted the first event in which seventeen members participated in 2012 called.
       a. How Big Can You Stretch Your Mouth
       b. Tell Us About Your Dentist
       c. Show Us Your Yawn     C
       d. None of the above

3. Our first club member tabby to run off to the bridge was
       a. Sweet Tamir
       b. Sweet Opus     B
       c. Sweet Captain Jasper
       d. Sweet Joey
Tommie
4.  The above photo of Tommie, which thirteen tabbie kitties participated, was taken for the "Cats
     In Hats" event.
       True
       False     F

5. The first event at the club was __________ hosted by Gracie, eleven members participated.
     a. Show Us Your Tocks
     b. Sleeping Tabbies
     c. Whisker Wednesday     C
     d. Getting Ready For Santa

6. The 100th post was made by Oui Oui on 14 February 2012 wishing everyone a Happy Valentine’s
     Day.
     True     T
     False

7. The TCC was started so tabby cats __________
     a. could get away from their humans when they wanted to.
     b. hook up and get a date.
     c. have a special place to gather and post.     C
     d. none of the above.

8. The TCC was started in the month of __________ 2011.     November

9. The photo above is the first header to be used at the Tabby Cat Club.
      True
      False     F

10. The last event at the Tabby Cat club in 2011 was __________ with eleven tabbie kitties participating.     Getting Ready For Santa 

A big THANK YOU to those that participated in taking the quiz. You should have all received your Participation Award. If you haven't please let me know and I will find out why.


* To submit your test:
     1. email your answers to me at gracie1915@frontier.com
         Make sure your name is on your email
     2. Number your paper with your correct answer next to the number.
         Example:    1. The Tabby Cat Club is a place for Blue Russian kitties to hang out at.
                                  True
                                  False

                      In your email you would send:    1. False
     3. This will be a pass fail test.
     4. A prize will be awarded for the first one to get the most answers correct.
         The prize will be a favorite toy and my favorite treat that the mom said she would buy.
         There will be a drawing for all the ones that have the most answers as a runner up too.
         Names with the most correct answers too will be put in a drawing for the runner up prize.
     5. Tests will be graded in the order that they are sent to me. 
     6. Tests scores will be posted the following day and the winning kittie will have honorable mention.
     7.  Please DO NOT post your answers in the comments.
     8. The answers will also be posted the following day.
     9. If you have any questions about the test please email me. I will try to keep up with comments if any are needing answering too.

GOOD LUCK!!t

18 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

* To submit your test:

1. email your answers to me at gracie1915@frontier.com

2. Number your paper with your correct answer next to the number.
Example: 1. The Tabby Cat Club is a place for Blue Russian kitties to hang out at. True
False
In your email you would send:
1. False

3. This will be a pass fail test.

4. A prize will be awarded for the first one to get the most answers correct.

The prize will be a favorite toy and my favorite treat that the mom said she would buy.

5. Tests will be graded in the order that they are sent to me.

6. Tests scores will be posted the following day and the winning kittie will have honorable mention.

7. Please DO NOT post your answers in the comments.

8. The answers will also be posted the following day.

9. If you have any questions about the test please email me. I will try to keep up with comments if any are needing answering too.
GOOD LUCK!!




Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You can also leave me a comment that you took the test and I will be on the lookout for your email.

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meowmeowmans said...

Hi Gracie! What fun this is! Moosey just sent you his answers. :)

Big hugs!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timmy Tomcat said...

Goodness Gracie this is a tough test.
I called the family around and we worked our paws off.
So I sent my list of answers and hope we do pretty good.
A very neat idea for an event
Timmy Tomcat

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Thanks to all that have taken their tests and sent it to me. The grades will be posted tomorrow along with the answers.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I will be accepting tests until 9 pm Tuesday est

Swami Zoe said...

I'm going to take the test now, but Mama says we don't have any time to study the book, so I will trust my divine intuitive powers! Me-Ommmmmm

Donna said...

I dunno some of dem. I send u a kiss anyways! :) xoxoxoxo

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

At this time I cannot take any more tests. Time has run out.
Congratulations to those that took the test. You all passed with flying colors. I am so proud of you all!!! xoxoxo

The Florida Furkids said...

We're a smart bunch of Tabby Cats!!!!

Raz

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Congratulations to the winners! We didn't get a chance to take the test but we LOVE any post that has a picture of Tommie in a hat!

xxoo
Tommie and Maggie

Jenn said...

Congrats to the winners!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

ConCAtulations to the winners !
So sorry I missed the event all because of mommy´s cold :(
XOXO

AnnStaub said...

OMC - I gots an A+? Meowzers!

Purrs, Honey Delite

Cherry City Kitties said...

Concats to Silver Meow and our brofur Moosey! Tabby brains rule!
Willow and Dexter

Oui Oui said...

Gracie, I think you were generous giving me an A+, I believe I got one wrong, but thank you!