Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Mousebreath Interview!

Kitties!  I was featured in the latest interview by the Funny Farmer Felines on Mousebreath!

 I get to display this on our side bar!

What a thrilling couple days it has been!  We hit 500 posts on Meow Like a Pirate Day and then we were interviewed by the Funny Farmer Felines!  I hope you pop on over to meet my siblings and see what we had to say by clicking here.

If this wasn't enough excitement, I expect to have an intriguing week next week, when we have our very first ever guest.  Its Layla from Cat Wisdom 101 who will be teaching us all about Animal Communication!  Here's everyone's chance to try their hand at helping their furry problem child out.

Purrs,
Oui Oui 

4 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Mom is working around the house today but said later tonight I could read the interview. Way to go! An interview with Mousebreath. I am looking forward to hearing all about you.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Woo Hoo so much FUN at one time :)
I will go over at onde to read your interview at Mousebreath !
XOXO

Timmy Tomcat said...

Golly Gee Whiskers!
We will be over to read it fur sure!
Congrats on the 500 too! My goodness that is a lot of paw tapping on the keys

meowmeowmans said...

500 posts AND being interviewed by the FFF ... you kitties are the cat's meow for sure! :)

Hugs!

Moosey