Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween from Moosey (and my sisfurs)!


Hi, Everybuddy!  It's me, Moosey (and my sisfurs Gracie and Zoe)!

Thanks to Gracie and Raz for hosting this awesome MEOW-loween Costume Party.  This is so much fun, and everybuddy looks great all dressed up.  Do you like our monster costumes?  Thank COD our dad and mom go the Photoshop route with us.  Could you imagine if they tried to dress us up for real?

Happy MEOW-loween to you all!

Hugs and headbonks,

Moosey, Gracie and Zoe

9 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

You all look grrreat! I agree with not wearing costume thingies fur real. MOL
Timmy
and
Miss Fitz

Fozziemum said...

MOL MOL ..oh goodess me we agree Gracie Moosey an Zoe..i think Photoshop iz owned by anipals..mOL we love you costumez..paw pats and loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Those are great costumes. Happy Halloween.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I think you are really cute as monsters <3

Happy Scary Halloween to you too :)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey, Gracie and Zoe! You guys look great in your costumes - I'm with you - thank heavens for photoshopping because I NEVER cooperate with clothes!

HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!
Hugs, Sammy

Swami Zoe said...

Such cute monsters! <3 Me-ommmmmmmm

Cathy Keisha said...

LOVE love love your costumes! Did you enter Sammy’s contest? I would have voted for you. Happy Howl-O-Ween! Make ‘em give you treats.

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent costumes!!

Happy Halloween!!!
Raz

Oui Oui said...

You are the cutest monsters ever!

**Sigh** Could your mom or dad teach our mom about Photoshop? I would even share my Beachside Crunch with you if you did!

Happy Halloween! ♥♥♥