Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy HalloWiener from Fitz and TImmy


Thanks fur having us to the TCC Pawty Raz, Gracie.
You bet! Timmy, do you feel like we are being watched?
It is just Halloween Fitz. Kind of Spooky

This is fun. What a great Pawty Timmy.
It sure is. Funny... now I feel those eyes on me.

That was NOT our imagination!
No way! Very Spooky.  Lets leave here
and get our costumes. You furst Timmy.

Hi there from Timmy Toast!
Oh my I still feel those eyes!

I am Bacon Kitty!
Hey Timmy, those eyes are Dad Photo-Bombing our post.
Here he is in his Wiener costume!

Happy Halloween Tabbies and all our pals. Make sure you stop by our Tomcat Home Halloween Pawty to see why we are in these costumes. Wiener Dad too!

Boo to You!

Timmy Tomcat
Miss Fitz

9 comments:

Fozziemum said...

MOL MOL and more MOL..we loves this guys! Happy Meow-oween evfurry paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Boo back MOL MOL MOL. You guys are silly. We loved your post.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

OMC !
You all got sooo grreta costumes !

Happy Scary Halloween to you too :)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! First of all let me say that you guys ROCKED in my costume contest - especially the bacon (yum). Thanks for pawticipating and same for the TCC Pawty - glad you made it. We're having a ball....have a safe Halloween!

Hugs, Sammy

Swami Zoe said...

MOL! Timmy Toast. Don't tell anyone, but when I was a baby kitten I was called Zoester Toaster! MOL! Me-Ommmmmmmmm

Cathy Keisha said...

HAH! What a great idea although I never let TW into my blog. Great costumes. Happy Howl-O-Ween! Make ‘em give you treats.

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL you guys are too funny!!!!! It's fun that your Dad joined in too!!

Happy Halloween!!!
Raz

Oui Oui said...

We saw that photo bomb! You two are just too cute in your costumes, Timmy Toast and Bacon Kitty are making us hungry! Can we request Timmy Tuna and Sammich Kitty next year? Happy Halloween!

meowmeowmans said...

Bwahahahaha! Those are great costumes, Timmy and Fitz. We like Dad's photobomb, too. :)

Happy Halloween!

Moosey and Dad