Thursday, October 16, 2014

Niagara Falls Raz and Madi

My gal Madi and I had a great time at Niagara Falls!!

As you saw yesterday, driver Sammy took us up to the falls in a super duper bus.

photo by Gracie


Allie, Anya, Gracie and Madi shared a room...
photo by Gracie

photo by Gracie

I shared a room with Sammy
photo by Sammy

For the BIG event of the day, Madi and I went over the falls in a barrel!!!  We had a blast!!!

We had so much fun, we went back and tried it from another spot!

Actual photo taken by Madi's Mom (with a little added photoshop)

 Great memories....here's the souvenir  photo a passerby took of  Madi and me watching the falls from the observation deck.


 I also took a photo with my sisters Ellie and Allie in front of the Weinermobile which was parked at the entrance to the Niagara Falls park.


Finally, we boarded the bus and our great driver Sammy drove us back to the USA!
Photo by Gracie

For more Niagara Falls fun with my family, click HERE.

Thanks Gracie and Sammy and all the others in the Cat Blogosphere who participated!  We had a great time.

If you have a chance, please stop by our blog today too....we're having a special comment-a-thon and the proceeds will go to the rescue of YOUR choice!!!  Click HERE to teleport over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Raz I think this trip was truly a fabulous idea as I never dreamed I'd get to see the Falls much less drive the bus to get there!!!! It looks like everyone who came had a blast.....I know I sure did.

Hugs, Sammy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It was so much fun, we are already looking forward to next years trip.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Looks like you two had a lot of fun at the falls. I love the photo of you two by the falls. You are so cute together. So brave were you to go over the falls in a barrel.

My Mind's Eye said...

Raz darlin' I was truly speechless during the entire trip. I have never ever NO NEVER been that close to that much water but I felt very safe and secure with you by my side.

Gracie and Allie were the best roomies we stayed up most of the night talking about our guys.
Hugs madi your Gal