Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Howl-o-Ween!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My Favorite Fun Day!    Thanks Gracie and Raz for hosting a Halloween Costume Pawty........I just HAD to stop by to visit even though I'm also having an all day blog pawty myself.  The day wouldn't be complete without dropping off a couple of snackables for the TCC and of course to show off my costume which I'm told is "THE REAL ME".............

First are the snackables......some groovy, scary witch and spider/bat cupcakes!  


Then there's my costume - and if you know me (and you DO) you know I LOVE bacon - what better costume could I have than this?????
I think I make a grand bacon cheeseburger don't you?
 
HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN TCC FRIENDS
Thanks again Gracie and Raz for the PAWSOME pawty!
 
Sammy

10 comments:

Timmy Tomcat said...

Sammy you have this one nailed. A purrfect costume that reflects you deep inner Bacon-ness. Thanks fur the invite too we cannot wait to see how we did in the contest
Timmy
and
Miss Fitz

Fozziemum said...

MOL ....this still getz uz in our laffin parts Sammy MOL..Happy meow-oween...and have a great day paw past Dinermintz and Pickles xxx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sammy you make such an pawesome cheeseburger we almost ate you.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

You make a pawsome bacon burger !

HAppy Scary Halloween to you too :)

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Charlie you have the BACON part covered my friend!!! Love your costume...(of course). Hope everybody has a PAWSOME 'Ween!!

Hugs, Sammy the Bacon Cheeseburger

Cathy Keisha said...

Thanks for helping host this pawty. Happy Howl-O-Ween! Make ‘em give you treats.

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Sammy, you are king of the blog paw-ties! xoxoxoxxo Me-Ommmmmmm

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL pawsome noms and we LOVE your costume!!!
Happy Halloween!!!
Raz

Oui Oui said...

Sammy that is one delishus costume! One can never have too much bacon. Happy Halloween!

meowmeowmans said...

Sammy, you win the award for most delicious costume! :)

Happy Halloween!

Moosey