Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tick Tock Toctober Time


We want to thank Derbyt so much for hosting Toctober this year and wish him a fine Happy Birthday tomorrow.
He really is the host with the most Miss Fitz, and what an event to show off your fine furry Tocks. Primo Tocks if I may be so Bold! 
Wow you are all fired up! May as well go furst Tim.
What? You mean I am not just announcing?
Nope. Come on Timmy you did this before and were dying to show your furry.
I had Nip in me and it was all a bit of a fog afterward. Oh me oh my what have I gotten into. Well... Here goes...

I feel a really bashful this Toctober Fitz. Showing your rear
to the world can make a cat jittery.

Alright Cats step right up and, hold it,
I have a cat-lick... There, Ready, Set,

*Flash*

*Timmy wipes his brow*
Whew, I am really embarrassed. Take it away Miss Fitz
Right Timmy, now Tabbies let me show you
what this Lady-Cat has to show!

Let me get some NIP to loosen me up...

Wow this is good Nip! Whee! Woo-Hoo! Yee-Haa!
Look all you want! Go on take a gander!

Whoop! Whoop! Hey Man-Cats check these Tocks out!

An hour later, after a nap, when the nip wears off.

I did what? Um... bye fur now Tabbies...

Thanks Derby. You are the Man-Cat!

Timmy 
Miss Fitz

8 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Timmy and Miss Fitz, you both have grate tocks and nothing to be embarassed about.

Thanks for the purrthday wishes.

Timmy Tomcat said...

OpenID dezizworld said...
Aaaw Fitz youz soz berry kute. and soz arr youz Timmy. Weez fawt youz boff wuz just adoorabull.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

October 19, 2014 at 5:28 AM Delete

Timmy Tomcat said...

onespoiledcat said...
Great collection of tocks shots gang.....well done....when it comes to Tocktober you have a whole house full!!

Hugs, Sammy

October 19, 2014 at 6:45 AM Delete

Timmy Tomcat said...

Blogger Marty the Manx said...
MOL MOL! Timmy and Miss Fitz you guys are great as always :)
Marty

October 19, 2014 at 9:02 AM Delete

Timmy Tomcat said...

*We had two posts due to one going missing then showing backup so we moved comments. That is the story and we are sticking to it*
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Miss Fitz, have you no shame!!!!! Did those mancats get you nipped out and take advantage?????

We are with you Timmy showing our Tocks is embarrassing.

The Florida Furkids said...

HA! HA! HA! We're MOL at those 'tocks shots!!!

Raz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Cute tocks at your place for sure!