Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tail of Two Tocks

Happy Birthday Derby and Happy Tocktober. Since I’m a demure lady cat, I don’t show my tocks to just any cat. This year, HHGutt and some stuffies will be filling in and proudly showing their tocks.

Click to biggify.

Tocktober is kind of an anniversary for me. Last year when I was filming and editing my Tail of Two Tocks video, I discovered the tabby stripes on my tail. Since then, they’ve become even more pronounced. I’m so glad to have those stripes or I’d have missed all the TCC fun this year. Here’s the video in case you didn’t see it. You can read the scary story behind the video as I told it last year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the video CK....I hadn't seen it before but I too am very happy you discovered your tabbiness and joined us at the TCC!!!!

Hugs, Sammy

Marty the Manx said...

Love the video and the story CK! Glad you are here at the TCC too!

Just Ducky said...

Glad you made the TCC club CK and you have very nice lady tocks. Don't be afraid to show them.

Thanks for the purrthday wishes.

Timmy Tomcat said...

CK we remember this fine video and how you found your secret stripes. We are really glad you are a tabby with us all
Purrs
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Nice job CK, and Scylla is very happy you found your stripes because you gave her the courage to look for hers.

The Florida Furkids said...

That video is great! I wonder why your stripes are showing more now? That's kind of cool.

Raz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great video!

Anonymous said...

Gweat stwipes CK.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi