Sunday, October 19, 2014

TockTober Sunday

Hi everyone and welcome to TockTober Sunday. Tomorrow is my purrthday, but let's get a head start here with the party. Party tomorrow at my blog, so feel free to stop by.

Now understand, 'tock pictures don't have to show all of your nether regions. They can be manly or discreet for the lady cats.  So feel free to show your tocks.
 Showing the muscular side of me.
 On the move!
 But my front side looks purrty good too! Rawrrrrr!
 My thoughtful arty picture too, just staring off into the air.

So I decided on a blue them for today, so lots of blue stuff to drink!






Some good noms, ham, turkey and fishes!



THE END!

9 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Derby!! This is the best time of the year!! I will post my tocks tomorrow!!
Your TX furind,
Samantha

Anonymous said...

Happy Meowday too youz Derby. Youz look pawsum.

Lubz ya'

Lexi and Dezi

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERBY! I know your birthday is really tomorrow but it's fun to have a day to celebrate tocks today....makes the birthday celebration last longer! I had one of those blue drinkies - NOMMY!

Hugs, Sammy

Fozziemum said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Derby...we thinkz you tockz rockz mol...and blue drinkies an fishies..nom nom....paw pats an loves Dinnermintz and Pickles xxxx

Marty the Manx said...

Happy early Birthday Derby! This is great starting early! I am going to have some of that fish and a bluetini! Thanks for hosting this great event!
Marty

Timmy Tomcat said...

Meow my dear furend Derby those are some great tocks and what a pawty. Thank Mew so much! We will be by fur more tomorrow to!
Timmy
Miss Fitz

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Derby!!!!

Thanks for the refreshments. I thinks I'll show my Tocks some more now that I have eaten. ~Scylla

Maybe after a few more of those blue drinks I'll show my tocks. ~Socks

The Florida Furkids said...

Fantastic party and we'll be celebrating your birthday on our blog tomorrow too. We've already got it decorated!

Raz and The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Not only is your birthday tomorrow but we start early here to celebrate. And love tock day!! Will stop by tomorrow at your place to help you celebrate your birthday.