Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A Token of My Esteems


Hi! Sparky Spitfire here, reporting for Tabby Cat Duty! I chronicle the Amazing and Pro'lly True Adventures of Action Cats Like Me at  www.sparkyspitfire.com .  My Assistant, Mrs. Whatsername, helps by typing and insisting on correct citations.  Like I has the time for that.

Anyway, I am late and all, for the "Why I love Mom..." event, but I has to say sumthin on this very important topic of love and affections and all that.

Which is this: Love? Yech. Who? Her!?!  "Love" is a pretty strong word for a woman whose name I can barely remembers.  But I guess you asked for a reason, so let me fink...

Well, I do love Mrs. Whatsername's thumbs.  Evaday, they open cans of stinky wet noms. Sometimes, they have cream cheese or butter on them so I can lick and lick and lick them like a Thumb Lollipop.  That's not so bad. Salty too.  

 In fact, her whole hand is kinda…well…handy I guess is the word for it.  Good for rubbing out itchy-nesses and picking out burrs that sometimes get stuck on my backside.  So embarrassing.  So long as they don't pick me up, I kind like those hands. When they skritch skritch skritch at that spot behind my ear - well, I guess I kinda sorta loves them.

So I makes them a gift, a small token of my esteems for teh hands I love.  Look! It fits.  Wear it well, Mrs. Whatsername. You deserves it.


*Head bonk* 
Sparky

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, that's an impressive token of your affection! :-)

Unknown said...

That is well sweet. A lovely ring pull for mum. We hope she wears it with pride. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

GTnCo said...

Welcome sparky! I also love my mom's thumbs!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Welcome to the club Sparky. Now come on I know you love your mommie so much. She sounds like a great human indeed. So glad you have a wonderful furever home.

meowmeowmans said...

Welcome to the club, Sparky! That's a mighty nice ring you gave your mom. :)

Your new TCC pal,

Moosey

Oui Oui said...

Excellent and very thoughtful! Welcome, furriend.

Gattina said...

What a nice attention of you ! Mrs Whatsername is a lucky woman, I only get the ordinary purrs and sometimes love (??) bites (which hurts) from Rosie !

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Oh yeah, love my mummy's thumbs too!