Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How Do I Love You?


Let me count the ways:

I follow you everywhere, getting under foot.
I wake you every morning so you are ready to face the day.
I purr beside you at night and when you aren't feeling well.
I race you up and down the stairs.
I leave little reminders around the house, so you think of me.
I greet you when you come home from work.
I make your day exciting, in so many ways.
I bring a smile to your face.

I'm just a kitty, and I can't count that high, but a lot of the things I do, I do for you.

Oui Oui and The Girl

Purrs,
Oui Oui 
Twinkletoe Tails


6 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oui Oui you are such sweet kitty.
Luv Lucy xx

The Florida Furkids said...

You sure know how to show your Mom that you love her.

The Florida Furkids

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So glad that you have a wonderful furever home and so much love in your life!!!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

meowloz oui N mom; we think itz time yur mom toll ewe how much her loves EWE....does her noe wear de trout R !!! ???

Kat said...

You are so sweet, Oui Oui!

meowmeowmans said...

Oui Oui, you are the sweetest kitteh ever, and we love YOU!

Hugs!

Moosey