Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Peeps by Tamir


Hi everybuddy. Tamir here. If I close my eyes really hard maybe these two won't embarrass me!


 Here are my Peeps.  You probably think they are really GIANT since all the other people on the beach are kind of small.  Nah.......that's because I wanted to show you the beach where I live and the pic I had of Mom and Dad was taken in Nova Scotia with Flat Tamir.  Please ignore Mom's roots and Dad's scabbed knee......geesh....you can't take these two anywhere!!!


11 comments:

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Those a good looking peeps. I'm sorry to hear that your Mompeep has roots. Does that mean she has to stay outside all the time?

xxoo
Tommie

Cat said...

Wow Tamir you are so lucky to live on the beach!!! Big hi to your mum and dad :-)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...happee ta see ewe full size sted oh flat !!! we toll ya trout wood due de trik :)

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great family and so nice to finally meet the folks. I feel like I know them already. They take the bestest of the best care of you, which I am so happy! That is so great that they even have a flat Tamir for vacation photos. Way to go on picking a wonderful furever home.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

your peeps look like they are sooo much fun!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Peeps can't live with them can't live without them. But they look happy and that is all that matters. ~Socks

meowmeowmans said...

Your peeps looks like they know how to have a great time, Tamir. Thanks for sharing them with us. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

It looks like your peeps were having fun. That's a great quality to have so keep them, Tamir.

Oui Oui said...

We like where our peeps like to hang! They look so nice and like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

You peeps look like a lot of fun Tamir...and you look very cute too :-)

GreatGranny said...

You have furry nice looking peeps, dear Tamir. I bet you were always on their minds when they were away.
xoxo Kassey