Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How I show my kittie Luv

My lady almost missed another event! she is a terrible secretary!!!!


I show my people love in the best of ways - I put my hairs EVERYWHERE so they can think of me ALL THE TIME!

Here are some places I like to put fuzzies: on the couch, on the floor, on the bed, on every piece of clothing in the place, in the coffee pot, in their food, in their underpants, under the table, on blankies, in their shoes, in their face! Need I go on?



I also let them snuggle with me, this must mean I like them I guess




6 comments:

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I can see by all the fuzzies that you leave your mommie that you love her bunches. So glad you have a wonderful furever loving home!!

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Well....they DO feed you. :) So you can like em for a little bit...just a little.

Noir

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we haza terribull secretarry two...it must bee a purrson thing !!!

GreatGranny said...

Our hoomans are so fortunate to have a kitty to love them.
xoxo Kassey

meowmeowmans said...

You sure do a great job of furring up the furniture and clothes! Your people muct TOTALLY know you love them! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

Gigi said...

Hello! So nice to meet you. You are a gorgeous kitteh! You show your love about the same way I do, but my furz is BLACK so I do an even better job! Heh heh.