Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How I show my Mom I love her by Tamir

Today's event is Show  Us How You Let The Humans Know You Love Them
Hosted by Sassy

First I want to show you how I allow her to rest her arm under my legs.  I do this ever night to show her  how much I love her.  Of course, she isn't allowed to move her arm at all!  Hey...my comfort is impawtent too!



This video will show you how I let her know I love her by letting her give me belly rubs!!




Notice how I am purring at the end?   That makes her feel good too!!!

I can't wait to see the other posts (especially Gracie's)!

5 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

Tamir what a wonderful rumbly purr to show your Mom you love her.
Luv Lucy xx

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

OMC! Not only do I see a still photo of you but a video!!!! Oh life is great!!!! So glad you have a wonderful loving home. No one can resits your charms.
Hope you are feeling better. Let us know what is going on, I am worried until I hear from you.
Sending extra gentle head butts to you and lots of love.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxo,
Gracie

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...de blessings oh st francis two ewe with purrs oh plentee for a quik reee covery; we hope ya just ate a bad sea bass N hada belly ache N its gone by now; try sum trout...rool oh thumb...a trout a day keeps de vet away

Kat said...

Tamir, you are such a sweet kitty with your sweet rumbly purrs! You really know how to show your mom how you love her!
We hope you are feeling better!

meowmeowmans said...

Tamir, you are a real lover boy, and you sure are good at showing your mom how much you love her. We are purring and praying for you, pal. Feel better soon, okay?

HUGS!

Moosey (and Sammy and Mom and Dad, too)