Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Goodness Gracie Fishie Eyes

 
Here I am fishie eyes and all, how about the mom fignuring out how to do this! Thanks to JFF for the link on how to make fishie eyes for dummies. I am not implying that the mom here is a dummy, I would never do that. I have always said that she know just enough about the computer to get herself into trouble . . . I will leave you to decide. Again thanks to Jan's Funny Farmers for your help in finding the helpful fishie eyes site and Kizzie for hosting this fun event!!

4 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Gracie, this was a fun event. ~Socks

The Florida Furkids said...

Gracie, Tamir wants to give you a big smoochie....you look so adorable!!

Tamir and The Florida Furkids

Jans Funny Farm said...

It was fun, Gracie. You look so different there. :)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Hahaha! This is so funny! Your nose is extremely kissable now. MOL.