Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Cartoon Mama by Abbi


Hi to all our friends!  Here's sort of my mama.  Her hair is parted to the right when it isn't messed up. My mama loves me.  She kisses me and she hugs me!  Here's me, Abbi:


Here's what I look like right after mama leaves for her bookkeeping job that we don't like:


Here's the beautiful sight in our kitchen and the reason why I wish a huge wish that I had thumbs and knew how to open cans (the arrow points to my favorite food):


Thank you, Oui Oui for this fun event and thank you to her mama for being so supportive of our mama.  We had a very bad past few weeks with our mama being so upset about Ateret's heart murmur.  Ateret went to a cardiologist today for an echo cardiogram, and she's just fine. Mama made a joke that next time Ateret tries to beat me up, she's going to swear that Ateret has a heart, because she's seen it on a computer. 




8 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Hi Abbi! We like both you and your mama's cartoon selves! As for that third picture, we look like that, too, when the mom and dad go to work in the morning.

Oui Oui and her mama are great, aren't they? :)

Karen Jo said...

You did great cartoons of your Mom and yourself, Abbi. We are lucky that our Mom doesn't have to go to work any more.

Spyro

Oui Oui said...

What a great job on your cartoons! And that is one wicked sense of humor your mom has.

Unknown said...

Great cartoons. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Marg said...

Those are some mighty fine cartoons.Love Mom's hair. Take care.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Those are terrific cartoons!

We're glad Ateret is fine, btw. :-)

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are so glad Ateret is OK. Yep, if only we had thumbs we could eat whenever we want. Although Scylla conquered dry catfood bags she ripped one right open and we got to gorge on catfood. ~Socks

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Fantastic work on the toons. Well done. Hope your mommie is doing better, each day should be a little easier than th eone before. Love to her and all the family.