Sunday, July 13, 2014

An Amazing Rescue Story About a Teeny Tiny Tabby by Scylla

I gets to tell the story since I actually meet the little guy and I didn't even hiss at him. And yes he has stripes they are very faint but he has stripes on his tail, legs and face.

The story starts at a boat harbor in Ocean Springs. Bunny's husband (Bunny works at the place where Mommy gets her broken hair fixed) found the little kitten all by itself at the harbor. The Mommy cat had left it. Bunny tried to feed it some fried chicken and it wouldn't eat it so she was worried something was wrong with it and brought it to the Veterinarian (It turns out the silly boy prefers catfood to fried chicken). I was there with Tuiren (she was getting her nails trimmed and don't even get me started about having to share a Vet visit with a DOG) for my annual shots and checkup. And NO, I haven't lost any weight I actually gained an ounce #HillsPet. When Mrs Bunny came in with this cutie pie. She asked Mommy if we could take him home and Mommy said "let's see what Scylla thinks", so they showed him to me and I didn't hiss at him. Mommy was really PLEASED, but then she asked Daddy and he said NO so we didn't get to bring him home. Mommy told Mrs Bunny that she would help share him on social media and we did but.....................

Turns out the little guy had already found his home. Mrs. Bunny and her family are keeping him.

I gotta go play hide-n-seek with Socks now, I hopes you enjoyed my story.

Scylla 

Socks

Scylla, reporting for ATCAD

13 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We just love stories with happy endings!

So glad this little guy has a new furever home.

Happy Sunday, kittehz!
XOXO

Fuzzy Tales said...

Scylla, we're glad the little one found a home, but it might have been fun to have another kitty in your home. Boo to your dad for saying no. LOL. :-)

Marty the Manx said...

So glad Bunny decided to keep the little harbor waif, he is adorable! Sorry you didn't lose any weight at the vet Scylla, you are still beautiful as always!
Marty

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Thanks Marty, I will stick with my diet and maybe soon it will pay off.

This story has a really a happy ending as Bunny's family has never had cats before and now they are devoted to the little guy.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That really is the kind of happy we love!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I just knew you would love my story Brian. ~Your, Scylla

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

That was a LOVELY story! And one with a happy ending, too. WONDERFUL.

Purrs,
Nissy #Niss4Senate

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Yay for the little guy in finding his furrever home so quickly!

Oui Oui said...

Such a little cutie! Thanks so much for posting and sharing his happy story with us!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Thanks fur that great story with such a happy ending.
Hey Scylla no worries about that diet you look great to us
Timmy and Miss Fitz

meowmeowmans said...

Hooray! We love a happy ending. :)

Anonymous said...

Wees vewy happy fur ya'll. And yous boff look gawjus.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE storys with HAPPY endings :)

XOXO