Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Many thanks to my pal Sammy from One Spoiled Cat for hosting this fun event called Baby Love!!!

wasn't Sammy a cutie patootie?

There aren't any pics of me as a kitten but this was the picture on my Petfinder page.  I was just a little guy when this was taken.
Fev-vers have always been a favorite!

This is the first picture Mom took of me.  As you can see, keeping a clean machine was impawtent to me even as a youngster!
Yes, I really AM doing that!
Thanks again Sammy - this was fun and I can't wait to see all the other Baby Love posts!!!

9 comments:

Fozziemum said...

Oh MOL MOL..mum iz spit her coffee over clean machine Raz...it'z cute to see you so busy even when you waz waitin to go to your forever home MOL paw pats Dinnermintz xxx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Your PetFinder pic was pretty darned cute, actually. And Raz, we can't believe the first pic your mom took of you was that one. LOL. How embarrassing! :-P

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Wow. Your Mom not only took that very purrsonal photo but she also POSTED it! She's lucky you're cool about that. ;)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Being clean especially "there" is very important. The Mom has to take a wash cloth to Scylla as she doesn't do a good job cleaning at times. ~Socks & Scylla

Marty the Manx said...

Raz! Guess your Mom wanted you to know what you were in for when you came home MOL! You were a good looking Mancat from the beginning!
Marty

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I am so glad that you found and adopted your mom and dad. You have such a wonderful loving forever home. I loved your . . . well . . . photo . . . never can be too clean I say.

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Raz. No shame by your mom, huh? You sure were a cute baby, though! :)

Anonymous said...

Cutie patootie is a good description of you Raz - no wonder your Mom squeed you right into her home! HAHAHA

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

That is some clean work there my Raz my pal. I clean my, um, toes, yeah my toes like that MOL