Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tiny Timmy and Cute Baby Fitz

We want to thank Sammy for hosting this fun event.
Now Tabbies here is one cute kitten.

This is me, Timmy, on my first day with my Dad.

I let him know right away who was boss!

We hit it off from the start as he knew who was top 
cat. And quite cute too if I may meow so myself

Wait just a mouse-catchin minute there Timmy.
I am the cutie here

I know I was Dads favorite because he kept ME
You mean you did not like Adoption even...
HUSH Timmy!

Dad even played with me special
Um you mean...
Timmy... Hush!

Mums the meow


Better Timmy. Better
In no time I was out and about playing with Dad

And I was really really cute

Well Miss Fitz I can't argue with your cuteness
We hope you liked our Baby Photos
Timmy
Miss Fitz

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

You BOTH were squee-worthy! We love your first pics, you're both irresistible. :-)

Cathy Keisha said...

Timmy, you were about the size I was when I came to my home. Loved seeing these pics. PS: You’re both cuties.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You were definitely very cute wee babies! It's always good when the peeps know AND accept that we are the boss. MOL.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We LOVE your baby pictures, you are both adorable. And we know your Daddy loves you both.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

such kitten cuteness!!

Marty the Manx said...

Timmy you and Miss Fitz were absolutely adorable when your Dad adoted you! I can see why he couldn't resist you!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You were such a little one. I love all of your baby photos and I am so glad you adopted your daddie.

meowmeowmans said...

You were both so adorable! Your dad never had a chance!

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you were both adorable kittens!!

Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

Anonymous said...

Absolutely ADORABLE baby pictures!!!!! Awwwwww......!

Hugs, Sammy