Sunday, July 13, 2014

Gotcha and PAWS Too!

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO OUI IUI
and
Thank you to PAWS for all you do!!!
Did somebody say PAWS?  I've got those!!!!

 
So today we're celebrating Oui Oui's special day - we all remember how lucky we were to find humans to give us a furever home....we call that our "Gotcha Day"......mine was back in 2000 when I was a wee kitten at a shelter.   We all have stories to tell but today is about Oui Oui and her request to have a comment-a-thon here at the TCC to benefit PAWS - a most worthy effort!   "The Catification Project" sounds like a winner to me!  
 
Oui Oui thought it would be nice to have some posts about fun activities we enjoy......I thought I'd show a few pix of me and my favorite "stuff" !!
 
I love to play with my Dad on the stairs - he's good at "wand teasing" !!!

 Nothing makes me happier than having a nap under my tent!!!

Sun puddles on the front porch - ANY time I can enjoy one, I'm there!!!
 
Life is very good for this old 14-year old ginger boy and I would not have had such a grand life if my parents hadn't visited a shelter all those years ago and adopted me.  I wish that for ALL kitties everywhere - shelters or rescues - we all need a happy and safe home.   I know PAWS does wonderful work and I hope they continue forever.  We all hope for that - right?????
 
Oui Oui, thank you for giving us a chance to show our favorite things, and to help your pawsome effort to support PAWS......count us in!   (AND HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TOO!!)
 
Sammy (One Spoiled and Happy Cat)


11 comments:

Fozziemum said...

Looking happy as a clam sweet Sammy! and it is a great cause isn't it...pity silly mummy did a sirious postie..can you send uz new staffz MOL MOL Happy picshures for Oui Pui's gotcha day Sammy paw pats and loves Dinnermintz and Pickles zzz

Anonymous said...

You guys have GREAT staff - she's just super busy and you need to help her SLOOOOOW down!!! Have a great EASY Sunday.....sending hugs to you down under...

Love, Sam

Marty the Manx said...

Sammy your post ROCKS as usual! You have a great Mom and Dad fur sure! We hope this post-a-thon helps all those kitties that aren't as lucky as us too!
Marty

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sun puddles are so nice.

Fuzzy Tales said...

You sure have an awesome dad, to play with you like that!

It's terrific to see so many TCC members posting today, we hope this raises a lot of green papers for PAWS!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We really love Oui Oui's Post-A-Thon. The pictures really show what the Habitat for Cats is out to achieve while the kitties at PAWs wait for their furrever family. :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hey Sammy so good to see you here posting with all our pals. We sure are lucky kitties and want so much for all those in need find their very on forever homes.
Timmy and Miss Fitz

Oui Oui said...

Sammy, thank you for taking the time to write such a sweet post! It's really exciting to have so much support for such a worthy cause!

Anonymous said...

Aaaw Sammy yous not look a day ovew 4. And yous look gweat.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

meowmeowmans said...

Sammy, your Mom and Dad sure are awesome! :)

Fanks participating in Oui Oui's post-a-thon to help the PAWS cats.

Hugs!

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Love your paws Sammy !
I´m soo envious that you have thumb´s :)

XOXO