Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby Love~Gracie

Thanks to Sammy for hosting Baby Love today at the TCC.

The first photos taken of me was the day of my unofficial Gotcha Day.

For those that do not know my story I will fill you in with the quick version. When I was a little kitten about 5-8 months old I think I might have been taken to the country and dropped off or I was a barn kitten that wandered away from my family. I was really struggling to make it in this big world.

First photo taken of me.
 
When I was wandering around the country side I heard a lot of laughing and talking so I followed the sounds. I found myself in a yard that would be my new home. The dad of the house noticed right away that my little ribs were sticking out and felt so sorry and sad that I was starving. He went inside and brought me food and water! I gobbled up all the food, it made my tummy full which had been a long time that I had a good meal.

First photo of me and my soon to be new mommie.
 
I started working my magic and the soon to be folks were putty in my paws. It was love at first sight all the way around . . . look closely and you can see me smiling with my almost mom . . .

First photo of me and my soon to be daddie.
 
. . . I felt like I knew this family all of my life. So happy that my almost daddie fed me and we have even today this special bond. I decided that day to adopt them. So happy that I found them.

10 comments:

Fozziemum said...

Oh Gracie mum is all squeeee over your little itty bitty selfs :) and what a great story on finding your home..paw pats Dinnermintz and Pickles xxxx

Fuzzy Tales said...

We love your gotcha story and first pics, Gracie. :-)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You did a great job picking out a family Gracie. ~Socks & Scylla

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We love your gotcha day. You knew who you wanted as your Mommie and Daddie and went right in and claimed them!

Marty the Manx said...

Gracie you were such a beautiful kitten, and you have turned into a stunning lady cat! Love the picture of you and your Daddy, it shows off your beautiful furs and adorable face so perfectly!
Marty

Cathy Keisha said...

I love your gotcha story but am sad you led such a hard life before you found them.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're so happy your Mom and Dad found you.

Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Gracie, we are so glad you were gotcha'd by Mommie and Daddie. what a cutie you were ... no wonder they couldn't resist you. :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh my Gracie that is such a purrfect story. It is amazing how we seem to find just the right family that fits us and the love flows both ways right from the start.
You look so happy and so do your peeps
Timmy and Fitz

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh my Gracie that is such a purrfect story. It is amazing how we seem to find just the right family that fits us and the love flows both ways right from the start.
You look so happy and so do your peeps
Timmy and Fitz