Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby Luv!!!

It's Baby foto day!!!


Altho' weez be rescuez weez habz baby fotoz. Mommy rescued me Lexi when I wuz 10 minitz old Soz minez firzt foto iz dat day, and da nex foto iz when I'z wuz 3 weekz old and fat and feistee. MOL Mommy wuz da first fing I'z ebber heard or saw. But I wuz in lubz wiff herz da minit I'z smelled how sweet she wuz. I'z juz knew I wuz home and where I'z belonged da firzt time herz held me. It took her a little lawnger but herz gayb in tu minez bootyful green eyez and sweet meow afur she knew it. Soz far weez had 15 wunnerful yearz tugedder, and heerz tu a gazillyun more. 



 Me and minez littermatez wuz delibberd 
juzt like dis tu mommy. I'z still like tu 
nap in a good box tu dis day.





I wuz on da run. MOL ☺ Awl deez yearz
layter (15) I'z still fat and feistee.




And meez Dezi wuz rescued when me wuz 3 weeks old. Meez first foto is da day mommy bwought me home and da nex foto is a foo days later. Me wuz bloated and wormy when me got here, but mommy fixed me all up and now meez a big healffy happy girly. ☺ Me outgrew dat basket purretty quick but me learned all 'bout da big bed where Lexi, mommy and me sleeps tugeddew now. Meez just knew da minute mommy walked intu dat big old scarry room dat hers wuz da mommy fur me. Dat she wuld luv me and take cawe of me and tweat me like da pwincess me is. And dat moment when she held me da first time wuz like heaven. Meez luved her so much and meez purred so loud dat nuffin' els kuld be heard. And when hers looked intu me big blue eyes hers got lost and she's been wapped wound meez paw evew since. 



 Meez had just had me first baff after da long 
twip tu meez new home, and wuz adowin' 
meez purrecious new mommy.



See meez wormy pot belly. MOL
 Mommy got me all fixed up and better. ☺




Luv and Hugz and Tabby Kitty Kissez ♥♥♥    

Lexi and Dezi



Weez wuz asked tu write a story 'bout a day in ow lives fur an online kitty magazine called The Daily Mews. Yous can read ow story here.

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oh, my, you both were such tiny ones! Our human's never had tiny kittens, her first angels were adopted when older, and we were both 6 months old when adopted. Your mom is pretty special, to have cared for you both when so tiny. We're glad you've both had a wonderful forever home, and such a close bond, with your mom!

Cathy Keisha said...

Aw, youse were precious ones!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Oh my goodness. Just look at how tiny and cute you were!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Precious, you were both so very tiny and adorable. You still are adorable. ~Socks & Scylla

Marty the Manx said...

You guys were really really little when your Mommy got you. You little darlings are so tiny and cute!
Marty

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You all were beyond tiny for sure! I am so glad you mommie found you and took great care of you. Now you have a loving and wonderful forever home.

meowmeowmans said...

You were so little and cute! We love seeing these pictures. :)

The Florida Furkids said...

SQUEEEE....such adorable kitten-ness!
Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

Anonymous said...

Dezi, you and Lexi were sweet babies and are now beautiful grown up girls. Lucky you to have such a GREAT Mom!!

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Oh my catness you two are both just so adorable. Your stories show that you all were really destined to be with and love each other with all your hearts. Amazing. We are so glad your story is getting out as it is very uplifting and needs to be heard around the world
Timmy and Fitz