Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's Waffles!!!

Hi everybuddy, Waffles here!

I heard we were all showing off our baby pictures here at the Tabby Club today, so I had Glogirly pick out some of my favorites. These were all taken on my very first day in my new forever townhouse. I was locked up in the kitten room on account of the Boss (Katie) didn't want to catch any kitten cooties. 



This is my *seriouslies* look. Glogirly said I was going to really need this look once I met the Boss.



And this is one of those looks that gets me stuff. Treats, toys, pretty much anything I want.


Did you know that I just might get my picture on the new mike's HARDER cans??? Now that I'm all grown up I'm allowed to enter contests and stuff. I'm in the top 6 with both of my cans and voting ends tomorrow! Thank you SO much to everybuddy who's already voted for me! If you haven't and you'd like to see what it's all about, here's the deets - 







Psssst! When you're voting, be sure to slide the "voting slider" all the way over for the maximum number of votes!


Kitties: It's Waffles Wednesday on GLOGIRLY! There's more waffly goodness HERE.

10 comments:

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You look absolutely DELICIOUS in your baby pictures, Waffles! Mmmmmmmm.

Cathy Keisha said...

I hope you win. You sure that cute, innocent little boy is you, Waff? ♥︎

Anonymous said...

Yous wus just as cute then as yous awe now Waflles.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Marty the Manx said...

Waffles you sure were one cute little mancat! No wonder you are so handsome now!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Waffles, you were Adorable, capital A. Can't imagine why Katie was worried about kitten cooties. :-P

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

So tiny and sweet! I just love seeing all the baby photos.

meowmeowmans said...

We remember when you were little like that, Waff! We've been voting every day!

The Florida Furkids said...

Waffles, you can always make us smile.

Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

Anonymous said...

Waffles! You looked like you were ready for meeting The Boss right from the start....and you have done that and more! Good luck on the contest. WOO WOO

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Waffles we love all your looks. You really are a very expressive kittah!
We voted fur you so have to check out if you won
Timmy and Fitz