Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Born Stunning


My peeps haven’t had a kitten in a long, long time. They prefer to adopt adult cats who are less adoptable. Everyone loves kittens. By now, most have seen my PetFinder.com photos (above). I came from a rescue called Companion Animal Placement. They rescued me from a kill shelter. The bio said I was about a year old but seven months is more accurate. I could still fit under the dishwasher!

TW didn’t have a digital camera back in the day so she rarely took photos. She’s also a dreadful “photographer.” This is from the first role she took after I was adopted.

You can bigify both collages by clicking on them.

The peeps wish they could have seen me as a little month old kitten. They sit and wonder just how adorable I was. Woman, the word you’re looking for is stunning.

More stunningness can be found at www.stunningkeisha.com.

Thanks to Sammy for hosting this event. I can’t wait to see everybuddy's baby pics.

16 comments:

Fozziemum said...

MOL MOL CK was there any doubt you would be a stunning kitty...and the peeps here too had a rotten camera...lucky us hey MOL paw pats Dinnermintz xxx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Yes, you were born stunning, no doubt about that. You're human did a great job with her older film camera. :-)

Our human wishes she could have seen us as tiny babies too -- angels Chum and Annie were older when adopted, and we were 6 months.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Absolutely purr-fect!!! I would love to have baby pictures of Truffles and Tara too!

Anonymous said...

You and me together BFGF, no baby photos...but again, you are stunning as ever

Unknown said...

Stunning kitty! You are very beautiful!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Always stunning CK, we don't think they would have been able to survive your stunning cuteness as a baby. ~Socks & Scylla

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We have no doubt you were stunning from the moment you were born, CK. We just love how big and round your eyes are.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

CK you are always stunning! Don't feel bad, when I found my Angel Bobo he was 6 mos old and I had no photos of him as a kitten. They are ALL kittens at heart and this is one STUNNING lady!

Kitties Blue said...

C.K, you were just as stunning then as you are now. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Marty the Manx said...

CK you have always been stunning!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You started out a stunning kitten and now are such a stunning cat! Loved your photos.

The Florida Furkids said...

Definitely stunning then and now!

Thanks for pawticipating!
Raz

meowmeowmans said...

Of COURSE you were born stunning, CK! Don't feel bad ... I was adopted when I was 6 years old, so Mom and Dad don't have any baby pics of me.

Hugs!

Moosey

The Diamond Dogs said...

Kitties and puppies are absolutely adorable! Mom's sad she doesn't have more puppy pics of Bella and that she missed Terra's puppyhood. But she definitely made up for it with the ton of photos she took of Kronos as a youngster!

Anonymous said...

You're right CK.....you've ALWAYS been stunning!!

Hugs, Sammy

Timmy Tomcat said...

Keisha I really agree with you about that Stunning part! MOL
Timmy and Fitz