Sunday, July 13, 2014

Oui Oui Gotcha day & Post-A-Thon, a few of our favorite toys!

Happy Gotcha Day Oui Oui! In honor of your special day and your wonderful post-a-thon, Ralphie and I (Marty the Manx) are going to share some of our favorite toys.

             Anyone that knows me, knows that I love Da Bird!!!!
Here is my Da Bird with my ESS.

I also love my cubes a lot.
Gotta love a little Manx butt too!

My last favorite toy is my turbo track, it rocks!
All three of my favorite toys at once = Heaven!

Ralphie here, I have a few favorite toys too!
This is my cardboard "bug" on a wire. 

I also love that nip nanner and my nip mousie :)

but my favorite toy is my fleece on a stick!
Gotcha fleece!





Happy Gotcha Day Oui Oui!
Helping provide a free roam environment for the PAWS kitties!
You are amazing!
Marty the Manx
& Ralphie







10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Oooh, Derry wants to try fleece on a stick! :-)

All your toys are awesome; Nicki's with you on the turbo track (his is the green one).

And yes, a very happy Gotcha Day to Oui Oui! It's great to see so many posts for PAWS!

Fozziemum said...

Oh Marty an Ralphie...I am so glad that Cleo is not in TCC cos the Manx butt picshure would be to much! looking furry good guys ! Paw pats an loves on Oui Oui's special day! Dinnermintz and Pickles xx

Anonymous said...

Hey! My first photo of me and my Dad on the stairs has me playing with my fleece on a stick - I love it too!!! Hope you have a grand Easy.....celebrating Oui Oui's Gotcha and the PAWS effort is tiring - 'scuze me while I take a nap.

Hugs, Sammy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

The fleece stick looks like fun.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

What pawsome toys! Our favorites are Da Bird and the Fleece on a stick too. :)

Timmy Tomcat said...

Very cool toys Marty and Ralphie. What a fun time and it helps PAWS. Nothing better
Timmy and Miss Fitz

Oui Oui said...

Marty & Ralphie, I just LOVE all your toys! Do you mind if I come over to play? Thank you so much for posting today and helping to make this event a big success!

Anonymous said...

What fun yous havin'. And lookin' good duin' it.


Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

meowmeowmans said...

I like all your stuff, Marty! Especially the fleecey stick (I have one, too)! :)

Thank you for taking part in Oui Oui's post-a-thon to help the PAWS cats!

Hugs!

Moosey

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I see that you and I love the same sort of toy´s , Marty :)

XOXO