Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crepes' Favorite Things

 
 
 
 
 
I used to like things when I was a kitten
Now I like more things, with Niles I am smitten
Smacking his face when the dinner bell rings
These are a few of my favorite things!

Cream-colored goat's milk whipped up with some pumpkin
Scraped from the inside of a fresh orange lumpkin
Wildebeests running on the TV screens
These are a few of my favorite things!

Singing from midnight until the next morning
A shoe hits the door, I'll consider it my warning
Snuggling with momFOD before her alarm rings
These are a few of my favorite things!

When the dog licks (and has bad breath)
When the bee stings (don't worry, I ate him)
I'm never feeling sad
Because I remember my favorite things
How can I everrrrrrrrrrr feel bad!?

PS I also like zombies and haiku
Because you don't have to rhyme when you write haiku
Special needs pets are all friends without strings
These are all some of my favorite things! 

Also I'm a nudist, and a fashion designer
Rocky's tabby #95 and he's a big whiner
I'd like to see him all tied up in strings
These are a few of my favorite things! 
 

Love,
Crepes. catinthefridge.com

11 comments:

Swami Zoe said...

Oh Crepe, did you know my brofur has a haiku bloggy? It's http://haikubyku.com
Me-Ommmmmm

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I had not thought that our favorite things change as we get a little older. You have lots of favorite things, enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Pawsome! We sang along with your version! Purrs..

meowmeowmans said...

Your favorite things sure were great, Crepes! We laughed about the nudist fashion designer part. :)

Hugs!

Moosey

Cherry City Kitties said...

Crepes you are hiss=terrical! Seriously, If i were drinking milk, it would have come out through my nose!

Willow

Oui Oui said...

We will hafta try some of your fav things, like pumpkin. We are a little terrified of all types of poetry and rhyming. Thanks for sharing!

CatInTheFridge said...

Glad you all liked it, everyone! Once I got started, I couldn't stop... - Crepes.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Woo Hoo !
I think your rhyme is da bestest !
XOOX

CatInTheFridge said...

Thanks, Kjelle!

The Florida Furkids said...

Pawsome!!! We loved it!!

Thanks for purrticipating!
Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hoo Cat
Crepes has tunes flowing through
Is that Haiku
Maybe not, drat
You are still a creative cat
Timmy said that