Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My favorite thing... Willow

(eh, hem... cue music...)


I love the cat tree that my daddy built me,


Look out the window, Oh, Hey! There goes Harry!



Beautiful Sunsets and car doors with dings,

I sits on my shelf and my heart really sings!

~ ~ * * ~ ~

 

Crap, here comes Dexter, my big Ginger brother,

He wants on my shelf and will sit on no other.

I'll show him who's boss 'cause he's really no king

Stay off my shelf Dex, you big DING-A-LING!

 ~ ~  * * ~ ~ 

When the fur flies,
when the paws whap,



When I'm feeling MAD!


I simply remind him that I got here first!


Now back off or I'll.......... call DAD!!!!!!


10 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Bravo, we loves it. You are very creative. ~Socks & Family

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great song! Your photo when you were mad sure scared me. I wouldn't think that Dexter would even mess with you. Good you have dad for a back up.

Swami Zoe said...

Lovely Willow! Sunsets are spectacular! Me-Ommmmm

Anonymous said...

This is Purr-fect! Plus, Pia got to see her love Dex! Purrs....

meowmeowmans said...

That was brilliant, Willow! Your favorite things are really clever, and it's a good thing you stood your ground like that. It looks like your getting some good pets (or treats?) from Dad (while Dexter looks on). :)

Hugs from your honorary brofur,

Moosey

Oui Oui said...

Ha, ah! Your favorite things had us laffing! Thanks so much for posting!

CatInTheFridge said...

Oh!! Good job! Lots of work went into this! Call dad! Dad always helps! - Crepes.

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I call my Mom when my Dad is teasing me :)
XOOX

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent!! Dads come in handy sometimes, don't they?

Thanks for purrticipating!
Raz

Timmy Tomcat said...

Great song and even better in keeping a pushy brofur in his place.
Purrs Willow
Timmy