Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Dress Up Day

Thanks to Gracie for hosting this fun event.  This is my very first Halloween with The Florida Furkids, so I didn't know what to expect.

In the past, Tabby Cat Club member Tamir, hated wearing stoopid costumes really loved dressing up.  You can see how much he enjoyed it in these pictures...

Please get this off of me....


pfffffftttt....that's what I think of dressing up.

Needless to stay, I was unlucky lucky enough to get to wear costumes too.  

I have 3 different costumes this year.....

I've decided to show you two today.  First, here's my camo outfit...
You probably can't see me because I'm wearing camo...
Second is my Pumpkin shirt.

Mom.....is anyone going to believe I'm a pumpkin???


Were you tortured by wearing a costume lucky enough to wear a costume?  I can't wait to see what all the other TCC members post today!

Thank you Gracie for hosting this fun event!

7 comments:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

MOL, it's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. I always wanted to meow that. You look great Raz.

Loved seeing cowboy Tamir ~Socks

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Bwwwwahhh! These are just great! xoxo

Timmy Tomcat said...

I like seeing Tamir's photos
And you are now the kitty in costume my furend
Timmy and Fitz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Melt my heart. Oh how I love to see the photos of Angel Tamir. Looks like you all are ready at your place for Halloween. Hope you have a fun day.

Swami Zoe said...

Camo is a great idea! Then no one can find you to dress you up! Me-Ommmmm

meowmeowmans said...

That Tamir sure was a good sport, and so are you, Raz! You should use that camo to HIDE next year when the Mom tries to dress you up. MOL! :)

Hugs,

Moosey

Oui Oui said...

Tamir looks like he enjoyed dressing up as much as Oui Oui enjoys it. But Raz, you look like you don't mind it so much! {{HORRORS}}