Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ms Fitz Favorite Things

I am a bit late but we have been so busy with the little foster. He really needs a nice lady cat whispering to him at night so I am a bit tired. 
I am smitten! 

Well here goes... A one and a two and a...

With chick-hen noms I am smitten
Nice and juicy for licken
Catching little things with wings
Whacking brofurs until it does sting
These are a few of my favorite things

Watching bird tv behind the window sashes
Catching Rumpy with a claw that slashes
Then stealing his favorite toy springs 
These are a few of my favorite things

When Buttons bites
When I hear Timmy sing
That may make me feel sad
I just remember my favorite things
And then I...

Go and Whack somebody off the bed and I feel just great!
Oh and seeing my picture in the background is fun too!
Thanks Gracie! Thanks for hosting Oui Oui

Ms Fitz (The Rose Among Thorns)

4 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent!! You have some purrty good favorite things!!


Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

I say better late than never. Loved your favorite things song.

Anonymous said...

Ha! We loved this! Bravo, Ms. Fitz! Purrs...

meowmeowmans said...

Good job, Ms. Fitz! It's never too late to sing about your favorite things! :)